Good food is important at Erith House
On the important subject of food and meals, we are pleased to say that at Erith House:
- We offer a 3 course, choice, lunch time menu each day and cater for vegetarian diets along with other specialised meals.
- We rotate our menus seasonally, aiming to gain the best local produce for the particular time of year.
- All meat, poultry, dairy, fruit and veg are sourced from local providers and producers.
- All our pastries and cakes are home-made, along with puddings and fresh soups.
- Our kitchen staff provide nutritious, well balanced meals from a full range of breakfast items, through to the main lunch and then a varied ‘high’ supper.
- Visitors can join their relative/friend for meals, for which we make a small charge.