Good food is important at Fair Havens
On the important subject of food and meals, we are pleased to say that at Fair Havens:
- We offer home-cooked food.
- Where possible we use local suppliers and source food from the New Forest and the Isle of Wight.
- We rotate our menus, so we can offer food suitable for the season.
- We also involve residents in choosing food to include on our menus, so we can ensure everyone can have food they enjoy.
- Relatives, families and visitors can join residents for meals if they wish to for a small charge.
- We can also cater for special occasions by arrangement.