WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CONTACT US?
- When you phone us, a member of our leadership team will be able to support you with your enquiry.
- During the call we will endeavour to find out more about your personal situation and will give you an overview of how we may be able to support you moving forward.
- We will discuss the different types of care provision we can offer, our pricing structures and the fundamentals of our contract.
- We can also post you a brochure in relation to staying at Rosemary Mount.
- We will invite you to visit Rosemary Mount at a convenient time for yourself to discuss your requirements in more detail.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU VISIT US?
- Your visit to Rosemary Mount will be a great opportunity to find out everything you need to make an informed decision on your care needs for yourself or your loved one.
- During your visit, you will have the opportunity to view the different room types we offer, our facilities, menu choices and activity programme.
- We will talk you through what will happen should you wish to move in, our assessment process and arrange a follow-up call or meeting.
WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE MOVING INTO YOUR NEW HOME?
- We will agree on a day and time for the pre-admission assessment (in person or via Zoom).
- We will request access to your loved one’s medical history.
- Once the medical records are received and the pre-admission assessment is completed, we will be able to provide your final individual pricing (room price varies according to care needs).
- Should you wish to move into Rosemary Mount, we ask for a reservation deposit equal to 2 weeks’ residence fees which will secure your room.
- We will then discuss a suitable day for you to move into your new home, arrange for contracts to be signed and look forward to welcoming you.
CAN I BRING MY OWN TV & FURNITURE?
- We provide a fully furnished room and accept small items of your own furniture.
- WI-FI and television connections are available in all rooms.
HOW OFTEN CAN I VISIT?
- You will be able to visit your loved ones every day of the week.
- To visit we have a booking-in system to guarantee safe visiting.
- If you are not able to visit in person, we can connect you with your loved ones via Zoom, Teams or Skype.
TESTING AND VACCINE
- Our staff is fully vaccinated and regularly tested with LFD tests.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY LOVED ONE’S NEEDS INCREASE OVER TIME?
- We will organise regular care plan reviews, so you will be always aware of your loved one’s needs.
- We might adjust the fee over time according to the level of needs.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY LOVED ONE RUNS OUT OF MONEY?
- This will be discussed at the time of need.
- Electronic Medication Administration System (E-mar) and Electronic Care Planning (PCS) are in place to guarantee the best quality of care.
- We will provide a range of stimulating activities tailored to individual preferences and our monthly calendar is full of events.
- Our Vibrant Community platform enables people living here to stay connected with families and other communities having fun together.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
- Please get in touch, we are here to help!