Meet the Manager Sam McCormack
Dear Denise, Sam, Naz, Emma and Charmaine,
Words cannot express our gratitude for the love and care that you give to L every day. You continue to amaze us. You are cheerful, full of energy, full of love every day even in the face of adversity … “Thank you” is too small to express how we feel. Thank you so, so much.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rosemary Mount where we have created a caring community for up to 29 people.
The health, safety and wellbeing of people living, visiting or working here is paramount, and we can assure you that your priorities regarding safety, care, cleanliness and enjoyment are ours too.
Free Wi-Fi is available in every room and every shared area of the building. We have increased access to technology, and iPads can be used to support regular video calls, enabling residents to communicate more frequently with their loved ones through Zoom, Teams or Skype …
We are proud to provide a variety of activities online and offline. Our Vibrant Community platform enables people living here to stay connected with families and other communities having fun together.
Electronic Medication Administration System (E-mar) and Electronic Care Planning (PCS) are in place to guarantee the best quality of care.
We love to welcome people in spring and summer as a lot of activities take place in the garden during these months, and we have a lovely patio area where people living here love just sitting, chatting and enjoying the sun, or strolling in the grounds. The garden is an outstanding feature of the home, with its own summer house.
Rosemary Mount has been a care home since 1973 and has 29 rooms. It was previously run by West Sussex Housing Society, and became part of Keychange in 2011.
Situated in East Worthing, Rosemary Mount is within easy reach of all the facilities that a major seaside town can offer. Worthing has an excellent shopping centre, theatres, cinemas and seaside promenade. The home is close to East Worthing Station, and a very short ride away from the sea between Worthing and Lancing. On foot the sea front is 15 minutes’ walk away.
Additional information, services and facilities
- You are welcome to bring small items of your own furniture when moving in
- Delicious, home-cooked food
- On-site laundry service included in the price
- Free Wi-Fi, laptops and iPads available for you to use
- Regular Gardening, Armchair Exercises, Quizzes and lots of other activities available
- Hairdresser and Chiropodist visit regularly
- Landscaped garden with lovely sitting area
- Front and Rear Parking available
- Call bell system in all areas of the community
- Lift to all rooms
- Private telephone lines in all residential rooms
- Broadband and television connections in all rooms